Do you want to talk to your Regional Patient Access Manager or schedule an office visit?
There are many paths to help your patients access INGREZZA. Neurocrine’s Regional Patient Access Managers have expertise in coverage, insurance requirements, and patient support programs, and can help:
- Navigate payer coverage issues
- Educate about the prior authorization process
- Provide education about payer-specific policies
- Provide information about Neurocrine’s patient support programs and financial assistance
- Assist with CoverMyMeds® training and education
Click here to fill out your contact information. This information will be used to respond to your request only.
This feature is intended for US healthcare professionals only.
Please correct errors.
Neurocrine Biosciences Regional Patient Access Manager
To receive information about accessing INGREZZA® (valbenazine) capsules, please complete the form below. You should receive a response within 2 business days. Your information will only be used to respond to your information request. It will not be used for any other purpose.
Thank you for your request.
A Regional Patient Access Manager will reach out to you as soon as possible within 48 hours.